- Why is SnapLock far superior to conventional gutter installations?
3 Critical Reasons:
- There are NO Holes in your gutter which creates a water tight seal.
- The gutters are allowed to move freely which is critical when affixing any type of metal to a structure.
- SnapLock allows for ventilation behind your gutter therefore eliminating condensation so your fascia will stay dry.
- How strong is SnapLock?
See test results
- Can I install SnapLock?
No, SnapLock must be installed by a authorized dealer.
- Do spike ferrel and hidden hanger installation really cause water damage resulting in rot, mold and falling gutters?
Yes, don’t take our word for it, pick a state, look in the yellow pages under gutters and see how many “gutter contractors” are advertising that they will replace rotted fascia boards! Also ask the contractor why they guarantee the material for 30 years but the installation-labor for 1,2 3 years?? Click here to see homes without SnapLock